Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Order KEEP AND BEAR: THE MOVIE now for FREE shipping and a FREE bumper sticker!
Store

The liberal media has been foaming at the mouth for the last month, hoping to exploit the emotion of a nation torn asunder by tragedy.

In their never-ending quest to decimate the Second Amendment, the liberal left has been exposed as the masterminds of the mainstream media. Nearly every so-called “major” producer of news in this day and age seems to carry with it a leftist slant.

Even a number of supposedly unbiased delivery systems have been demonstrating signs of horrific bias, with Facebook and Twitter both taking steps to censor the conservative point of view in their delivery, or lack of delivery, of news from sources not deemed “worthy” of their algorithmic approval.

Of course, the culmination of last month’s horrific Parkland, Florida school shooting was an affair guided by the mainstream media, who spent weeks promoting and provoking the idea that high school students around the nation would march on Washington D.C. in an effort to bring attention to their quest to repeal the Second Amendment.

During the speech, Parkland survivor David Hogg was widely lambasted for his fascist rhetoric.

Trending: Young Women Get Major Boost from NRA in Field of Conservation

As if to further his reputation as a bad actor, Hogg also irked American traditionalists when he decided to side with corporate seed producer Monsanto.

 

Now, even more disturbing news has arrived from the March For Our Lives – the aforementioned march that Hogg himself was a distinguished guest at.

As it turns out, the media’s portrayal of the crowd’s makeup was complete and utter “fake news”.

A university professor studying large-scale, Trump-era protests in Washington says the media is giving the wrong impression about who made up the crowd during last weekend’s anti-gun March for Our Lives demonstration.

“My research tells a different story about who participated in the March for Our Lives — and it is more complicated and less well-packaged for prime time,” University of Maryland sociology professor Dana R. Fisher wrote in a Wednesday story for the Washington Post.

Fisher’s study indicates that — while news coverage focused on the teenagers marching for gun control in the wake of last month’s shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida — 90 percent of the crowd was actually adults. She said the average age of adults in the crowd was just under 49.

“Contrary to what’s been reported in many media accounts, the D.C. March for Our Lives crowd was not primarily made up of teenagers,” Fisher wrote. “Only about 10 percent of the participants were under 18.”

To make matters worse, observers were also skeptical of just how many of the march’s participants were even there for the cause.

“The March for Our Lives had the allure of a free concert — in fact, the event’s website maintained a list of performers but never listed the speakers,” she said. “But it is one thing to turn out to watch Lin-Manuel Miranda and Ariana Grande perform, and quite another to vote in the midterm election in November.”

While the leftist organizers of the event are claiming that they were responsible for bringing over 850,000 people to Washington D.C. for the event, the reality is far less impressive.

Satellite imagery that has been expertly analyzed revealed that the event’s attendance was likely closer to 200,000.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Become an Insider!

Enter your email address below to stay in the loop and read our latest and greatest updates!

Send this to a friend